My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

American Ink make & takes...

I can't say enough great stuff about the women in my American Ink group. They are talented and generous - especially when it comes to stamping. Every month I ask for volunteers to bring make & takes for everybody to craft. And every month we have lots of great stamping fun! In many other groups, demonstrators pay a fee to do the make & takes.



Sherry's wicked waffle paper make & take
Paula's mummy make & take with bloodshot eyes

Pearl's shimmery web make & take
 So a special thank-you to this month's make and take providers - Sherry, Pearl and Paula. I appreciate you!

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I have to say... that animal stories card is the cutest card ever!!

hollybeary creations said...

I second that about the Animal Stories card..lol Pearl's Shimmery web card s super cute!!!