My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fang-tastic make & take...

Our American Ink group meeting was so much fun and the food was excellent!

Sherry, Pearl and Cheryl worked OUT to make so many fabulous Halloween decorations - goody bags, cards, candy witch legs, and more. Of course I forgot my camera at home, so I'm counting on Sherry to share photos with me so I can show you how terrific everything was.

We have been challenged to go all out on Christmas decorations in December for our annual gift exchange gathering. They're on! I can't wait to share all of the ideas (and I started a list today).

For today's gathering, I took a simple Halloween make & take that uses Fang-tastic and In Colors Concord Crush and Poppy Parade.

I love the little bat. And those are two black jewels on the oval, along with a punched Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border. That's a fun punch!

No comments: