My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Batty for You notecards...

Once again I needed a handful of thank-you notecards to put in my customers' Stampin' Up! bags with their orders. I love the Batty for You stamp set because you can stamp it, punch it and go!

The Pear Pizzazz card stock had been run through the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder for a previous project and so was leftover. The scallop circle came from the pennant die, which I used last night. I just needed the pennants for a SPOOKY sign at my studio, so the scallop circles were "bonuses." I added a little black lace trim and there you have it!

4 comments:

Eileen Lang said...

Cute card. I am now following you from SC.
www.EileensStampingCorner.blogspot.com/

Patty said...

Super cute card....the lace is a great touch!

I'm your newest follower through the thread on Stampin' Connection. I invite you to stop by and follow me at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

Happy stamping!!

Debbie said...

What a cute little card. Love it!
I'm following you from Stampin'Connection.
Hope you have time to hop over and follow me too. I'm #188 on the list as www.bzstampr.blogspot.com.

Take care and have a great day,
Debbie

AnnMarie said...

Really great blog! Looking forward to following you from VA! :)