My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sketch challenge with In Wilderness stamp set...


I used this Sunday Sketch & Stamp sketch to create an earthy square card I think anybody would love to receive. I put together my In Wilderness stamp set for this card, inking up the bison and the words in Early Espresso. The paper is from the Woodland Walk dsp pack.

I ran a strip of Early Espresso card stock through the Square Lattice embossing folder in the Big Shot to add some texture to the card, as well as the three antique brads.

This card also uses several punches - the 1-3/4" circle for the bison, the wide oval for the sentiment, and the decorative label for a layer behind the words.

4 comments:

Holly said...

I really like this card.. Perfect for a guy or a gal. I think I want that Buffalo now for my own collection!

Claire said...

A lovely card, its nice to see something a bit different. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this time. Hugs, Claire x

cardmaking bird said...

Gorgeous - this really is something different. Thanks for playing along with us at SS&S. Marie x

Created by Kath said...

Wow I was so glad to find your blog! You do wonderful work. I hope uyou find time to stop by my blog http://kath-allthatscrap.blogspot.com/