My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What's on your Workdesk 68?


This is the second week in a row I've taken part in What's on your Workdesk Wednesday. It's #68. Look at Julia's blog here to see others' creative spaces.


On my workdesk, the placemat is inky from a weekend of coming up with ideas for my stamp clubs this month. I was using a brayer, but ditched the idea because the technique I wanted to do just didn't look like I wanted it to. I started (and finished!) a card tonight using another's blog's sketch. You can see that in the next post.

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

looks all neat and clean... like always!! lol

Ciara said...

Not having time to craft isn't so bad when you've managed to lunch & shop instead!


Thanks for stopping by my desk too :-)

Ciara
xx