My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fang-tastic Halloween card...

This Pear Pizzazz card was fun and easy to make. I used the Fang-tastic stamp set in the Holiday Mini, as well as the bat punch.

I stamped the vampire boy twice - once on Nite Owl dsp so I could cut out his vest with the pattern on it.

The layers are sponged around with Pear Pizzazz and I added a glimmer brad (In Color pack) to the sentiment after punching it out.

The card layout is a sketch I took from http://sasya-sketches.blogspot.com/2010/09/ss27.html

5 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Darn it.. I have not made my card for this blog yet!! I do love the card with the bats .. I still have not used my bat punch..

Olga Averyanova said...

Beautiful card! Bats are so cute!
Thank you for playing with Sasya's Sketches! :)

Diane Jaquay said...

This is very cute! Fun take on the sketch!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I didn't want this set but now I do! Super cute!
your secret stalker hehe

Fennec said...

So cute and funny! This vampire makes me smile!