My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Batty for You thank-you card...

I truly appreciate every Stampin' Up! order placed with me, and decided I need to express that more. So I'm dropping thank-you cards into the orders I deliver to my customers.

What's fun about this card is I used paper from my scrap box. The Tangerine  Tango card stock had been run through the Square Lattice embossing folder for another project and I had a couple pieces left over, so I cut them down for this card - as the background and for a layer behind the cute bat. The scallop circle is out of Concord Crush. I used dimensionals under a couple of the layers. And I love the Batty for You stamp set. It's so quick and easy to stamp an adorable note like this.

If you're my customer - THANK YOU. I really mean that (even if you haven't received a notecard yet). Have a great weekend!

No comments: