My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, September 3, 2010

Halloween fits a sketch challenge...

I can't believe how quickly this week flew by! My kids started school Wednesday with just a couple of little hiccups.

I used a sketch for my Halloween card and didn't stamp a thing! I started with a Pumpkin Pie card and a layer of Nite Owl dsp with a couple rounded corners. Then I cut the words out of a different paper design in the Nite Owl pack, and layered it over a strip of Basic Black that I punched with the Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (love it!).

What's a party without a date? I used a Spooky Night Rub-On on Whisper White card stock, punched it out with a 3/4" circle punch, and popped it onto a Modern Label with a dimensional.

My final Holiday Mini item (in addition to the dsp and rub-on): a black jewel.

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Love the Card Terry Su!! I love how you used the DS paper.. and No Stamping. Wow really cute!

hollybeary creations said...

Great card... I love those rubs ons and that candy wrapper you made with them the other day too.. No Stamping??? Awesome!!!