My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Come join me for a color challenge...


I seem to be stamping cards for Halloween, then Christmas, then Halloween again. So it seems fitting that since I had my Halloween Stamp Camp last night, I should be stamping Christmas cards today! This Cherry Cobbler card features Deck the Halls dsp, which contains all of the colors in the challenge today - Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand and Cherry Cobbler. I used the spiral punch on the dsp, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, and champagne glass glitter on Tombow Liquid Adhesive on the Contempo Christmas saying. Super cute, super easy!

5 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

super cute card. love the glitter

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Very nice projects.
following from SC.
http://dianeoliver.blogspot.com

Ann Schach said...

Love the Glass Glitter..the perfect touch on a super-cute card! Following you from Stampin' Connection! http://www.stampinchic.com

Frantastic™ said...

Beautiful card! Great blog too :)

Katherine said...

love your holiday card! the glitter looks great, thx for taking a close up photo! New follower from SC.