My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, September 20, 2010

Jolly Old Saint Nick tinsel card...

A little silver tinsel and silver glass glitter go a long way to adding sparkle to a holiday card.

I started with a Bashful Blue card and ran the front through the Northern Flurry embossing folder. The tag is a 2-1/2" x 4" piece of Crumb Cake that's been sponged with White Craft ink. There's a 2-1/2" piece of Garden Green that's been punched using the Scallop Trim Border, then I added a line of Tombow Liquid Glue, sprinking silver glass glitter on it.

The santa from Jolly Old Saint Nick was stamped in Early Espresso and cut out, with some White Craft ink sponged on. Santa is adhered with dimensionals. I added a 3/4" x 3" piece of Whisper White card stock with a sentiment from Many Merry Messages, and a Garden Green button from the Candy Cane Big Designer Buttons package.

The original card idea came from the Holiday Mini Catalog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey really nice website, I noticed your website when doing study on some methods to develop my web log. I was simply inquiring which spam software system you use for comments as I get tons on my site.

Anonymous said...

how are you?

Just wanted to show my appreciation for your time and hard work