My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Come to Bethlehem for Stamping 411 Sketch...

I'm enjoying these Stamping 411 sketches. The latest one got me inking up my new Come to Bethlehem stamps in Early Espresso. I started with a Sahara Sand card and added a layer of Deck the Halls dsp under a torn layer of music from the same pack that's been sponged around with Always Artichoke. I added a strip of Always Artichoke with two Neutral Brads under the main panel, which was cut into three and layered on Early Espresso card stock.
The sentiment is in the same stamp set. I punched it out with the Modern Label Punch, sponged it and added it to the front of the card with dimensionals.
Stamps: Come to Bethlehem (120591 clear);
Ink: Early Espresso (119670) and Always Artichoke;
Paper: Sahara Sand (121043), Early Espresso (119686), Always Artichoke, and Deck the Halls dsp (120810);
Accessories: Neutral Brads (119736), Modern Label Punch.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty Terry! Great image for the panels!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is so beautiful and serene. Love it!

Julie Gearinger said...

I love this! I have not had a chance to ink up this stamp set yet but it is perfect for this challenge- TFS!

Unknown said...

What an awesome job!!! I love the use of this stamp set with the cut apart panels and the music notes in the background!! Great job and thanks for playing along!!

Jen Timko said...

I loved this set from the moment I saw it. You have made me love it that much more. Beautiful!

Kerin said...

This is the perfect set for this sketch, and the music notes are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along this week :)

Connie Babbert said...

Oh, great job with the sketch this week! That image is perfect and I love how you stamped on the DSP!

Selene Kempton said...

Absolutely stunning! I love what you did with the sketch this week! Great job!

gbarron56 said...

love how you used the music paper for the background --just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators this week. Blessings, Gretchen

Patti Chesky said...

What a great stamp set choice for this sketch! I love the musical note dsp in the background!