My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, September 10, 2010

Child's Birthday Card...


Sunday Sketch and Stamp Sketch 36

I used the Look Who's Turning stamp set, along with Blueberry Crisp dsp. I basically followed a sketch on the Sunday Sketch and Stamp Blog, then added the "Happy Birthday" and some googly eyes. I've included a close-up of the bird's eyes so you can see how funny they look! They make me happy!!!

Stamps: Look Who's Turning (114403);
Ink: Pacific Point pad (111837);
Paper: Blueberry Crisp dsp (117392); Pacific Point (111350);
Accessories: Modern Label Punch (119849), 1-3/4" Circle Punch (119847), 2-3/8" Scallop Circle (118874), Basic Gray 5/8" Satin Ribbon; Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976).

4 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Yep... you love the crazy eye.. lol. Cute card... did you even go to bed? gee's lol I am never going to be able to keep up if I have to sleep!!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

ha ha ha .. I got my card up one minute before you!! lol

Holly said...

lol...The googly eyes are the best.. it's a perfect touch!! Thanks for Mashing Up again this week!!

Arianne said...

Great card, love all that blue!
Thanks for playing along with our challenge at SS&S. Good luck in the draw!