My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dark & Dreary Owl Swap...

Today is my American Ink group's monthly gathering, where we stamp, swap, eat, stamp some more, share tips and tricks and other ideas, talk and laugh.

I opted for a swap that uses the Dark & Dreary stamp set, Spooky Night Rub-Ons, Nite Owl dsp, and the Scallop Ribbon Border punch. This is a great card for a Halloween workshop because you only use one ink pad and your customers get to use several products.

The lower photo shows a different rub-on in the same package. You only get two of the "Happy Halloween" sayings (there were 8 of the Fright Night).

Keep an eye here for the rest of my group's swaps. I'm sure they'll be excellent!

I have American Ink demonstrators in several states. If you'd like to be one of them, click on the link at the right or contact me at ericandterry@comcast.net.

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: