My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, September 6, 2010

Getting my studio decorated for Halloween...

I decorated part of the shelf above the kitchen sink in my studio for Halloween.

There's a wall hanging I made with decor elements in the Holiday Mini, a purple witch hat with black bats from Target, a votive holding tree and purple candle with skulls hanging from a black candle holder from Michael's (along with the 3 apothecary bottles I decorated with reinker, glitter and Spooky Night Rub-Ons), and cards.

I found myself wishing Stampin' Up! had included part of a spider web with its Halloween Decor Elements. That would've looked great on the mirror.

Once I get the kitchen island decorated, I'll show you a photo of that. I'm looking for a purple tablecloth. I love purple!

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.