My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Halloween is an American Ink favorite!



Pearl was kind enough to send me this photos from our American Ink gathering at Sherry's a couple of weeks ago. There were so many projects featuring Stampin' Up! decor elements, black jewels, Big Shot dies and more.

In the first photo, the SU! card tree is full of fabulous Halloween cards. And see the little pails of candy? Pearl enlarged a stamped image of the witch's legs in Wicked Cool and adhered them to tall candy holders.

In the middle photo, you can see the fabulous spread mostly baked by Cheryl, one of my downline. The cupcake holders are from the Perfect Setting die for the Big Shot, decorated with the Bitty Bat Punch and party picks that used several punches. I love the popcorn ball container Sherry decorated with Spooky Things Decor Elements (in the Holiday Mini).

There are more decor elements on the white pumpkins decorating Sherry's entryway. They also feature our gorgeous Black Flourish Designer Jewels.

If you'd like to order any of these items for your own Halloween bash, call or email me, or order it directly from here. (My phone and email are both at this link too.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Wow.. Great job at the decorations!! It looks like it was a great time.. So sad I don't live there anymore.. The pumpkins are my favorite!

craftysahmiam said...

You've so many fantastic projects, thanks for sharing. I like the candy witches feet sticking up out of the mini pails, too funny ! I'm now following you, #248 on the list from SC craftysahmiam.blogspot.com