My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, September 17, 2010

Got Treats for color challenge...

I found a new sketch to try at http://technostamper.blogspot.com/2010/09/monday-lunchtime-sketch-challenge-139.html. You can see the sketch below.


For this card, I pulled out my In Color pad of paper, and ran the Early Espresso card stock through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice embossing folder. I took advantage of this challenge to ink up my Got Treats stamp set. I love that little gingerbread man!

Stamps: Got Treats (119114 wood, 120627 clear);
Ink: Early Espresso pad (119670), Pear Pizzazz marker (119801 - In Color markers);
Paper: Whisper White (100730), In Color Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack (117158), Early Espresso card stock (119686);
Accessories: Square Lattice embossing folder (119976), Blushing Bride 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon (119267); 1-3/4" Circle Extra-Large Punch (119850).

3 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I just love that little guy.. he is so cute. He really makes me think of Christmas.. Did I ever tell you that I did a Christmas Tree all in Gingerbread one year.. I made wood gingerbread boys and girls and Houses.. but then I made a ton of cookies and hung them on my tree. My house smelled so good that year!

MJ said...

How sweet! This just makes me smile. Great color choices! You really did a great job with this sketch. Thanks so much for playing along this week!

hollybeary creations said...

Blogger is not liking me today..lol I have left comments on a few blogs and they keep disappearing.. This is so cute.. I like how the Gingerbread man really stands out.. great colors for Xmas too..