My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Big Shot Box #2 Friends 24-7...

I ran a half piece of 12" x 12" Parisian Breeze specialty paper (cover-weight card stock) through the Big Shot using the Box #2 die.

I CASE'd this project from http://elainescreations.blogspot.com.
I used the wide oval punch to make a window in the front of the box, then cut up a clear envelope to cover it, using mini glue dots. Robins Eggs Whopper-like candy is inside.

To finish the box, I made a medallion ("Here for You" stamped in Basic Brown ink and punched with a 1 1/4" circle punch, then layered on a 1 3/8" circle of Parisian Breeze (from the same half sheet), on top of a brown scallop circle (also from the same half sheet).

I pierced a hole through all three layers and added the medallion to the Baja Breeze ribbon with silver cord.

No comments: