My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, September 3, 2012

I'm a Featured Designer for Merry Monday!


When my blogging friend, Lesley, asked me to be a Featured Designer for her Merry Monday sketch challenge for the month of September, I was thrilled! Here is a close-up of my card for this week's sketch. It uses the single stamp, Frosty Friends, in the Holiday Catalog and some Dazzling Details for that wet snow look.


 
I used the Festival of Prints dsp pack for the front of the card. This uses one sheet, front and back, along with Victoria crochet trim and the Word Window Punch with Teeny, Tiny Wishes.
 

Start playing along with Merry Monday challenges like this one and you'll be well on your way to creating a stash of great Christmas cards your friends and family will love! Please visit the Merry Monday designers and leave nice comments for them.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this Terry! I have this set on its way to me. Can't wait to CASE this when it gets here! Hugs

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I like the clean lines and color selections for your card. Another good creation.

Donna Heber said...

Congrats Terry! Your card is so sweet. Love the iridescent snowballs and whimsical paper.

Barb Archut said...

Congratulation son being a guest designer. Exciting!

LeAnne said...

I've been waiting to see these little guys inked up somewhere---yours is the first card I've seen with them, and boy are they CUTE! Love that paper--a perfect match! So glad to have you with us!

Lesley said...

I love those sweet snowmen Terry, the paper is awesome...sigh...I was trying to avoid that paper! LOL!!! So happy to have you with us!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Congrats Terri. I just finished my month with Merry Monday and had a blast with the team. Love your card!

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

ah well done can see why you wee asked and have popped over to say thanks for saying hi last week sorry am running late as usual!! :D Shaz in oz.x

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on being the Featured Designer at Merry Monday this month. I love these little guys and you've picked the perfect paper! I can't wait to see your other designs this month!

Tina said...

adorable card, and this image is so darn cute love christmas

KER said...

congrats!...and i must say this is a fun card...great papers and colors

Anonymous said...

Terry, I love how you have used the Festival of Prints DSP and the crochet trim. A great Christmas card.

Becky said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Adorable image and what great design paper.

Carol L said...

Congrats on being a MM featured designer! Your card is a trendy beauty with those chevons and adorable snowmen having fun! I love the lace tabs too! NJ!

Rhonda Langley said...

Great card! Cute little image and love the sparkly snow!

Debbie said...

I love your card!! Pretty colors, DP's, and I love the Dazzling Details!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Lovely Christmas card! This DSP is gorgeous and I love the snow you've created!