My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The EYES have it for Week 7 of The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop


No mummy could resist faces like these, with those big, beautiful eyes! Yes, it's time for another Halloween card, this week with Googly Ghouls.

 
I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I ADORE the Polka Dot Patterns dsp. I mean, they can cheer any card up, making this BOOOO card nothing but FUN! I used a sketch Jenn made for Try Stampin' on Tuesday. This challenge just started, so you've got all week to make up something for it!
 
 
 
I wish I had 1/8" Rich Razzleberry taffeta, so I could've had a third bow on this card. I love the Chevron pattern embossed on the card front.
 





Now it's your turn! Each week, you're invited to add your Halloween creation to my blog hop, along with the code near the bottom of each post. When you add the code to your blog while you are in the edit HTML mode, your readers can play along, leave comments, and view the samples right from YOUR blog!

At the end of 13 weeks, I'll be giving one person a $50 Stampin' Up! gift certificate! The more times you enter the blog hop, the better your chances of taking home the Grand Prize. You also get a ticket just for displaying The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop badge on your blog. Whoo hoo!

20 comments:

Melissa Davies said...

This is adorable! NEVER would have thought to use my favorite polka dots for halloween!

Audrey said...

I love this card!! SUPER CUTE!! I love how the DSP is embossed with the cardstock. Adds a fun texture to the already fun polka dots! :)

Nancy Seed said...

Very Cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

Tina said...

oh such a cute mummy and spider, love the wiggly eyes and those polka dots, i love polka dots...

Shans Design Studio said...

Terry, Super Cut! I'd tell youwhat my fav part is but they're all my fav! Thanks again for hosting the hop. :)

Mary J said...

Oh I love love love this Terry!

KER said...

cute?...fun?...ABSOLUTELY!..that eye has me chuckling...great paper choices too

Mynn xx said...

This is the cutest card!!! LOVE your dry embossing--even over the patterned paper! And the way you colored your image is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

Jenn Picard said...

Eek-this card has a huge cuteness factor-and yes apparently spiders and mummies can be cute:) Love the polka dot papers and how you embossed them into the card front. So glad you could join us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

Unknown said...

I love that you embossed the DSP with the base of the card! Stinkin' adorable!

Rhonda Langley said...

Fabulous! Great sketch and I love how you embossed those paper stripes!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card, Terry! I love the polka dots, and the spider yo-yo! How clever!

phaleneos said...

Hello Terry,

My favourite Card from you! Great Colours,great Ribbon and nice "Boooo" so lovley *loveit*

Hugs,Annett

Marie said...

This card is so cute. I like the splotches of color from the strips of DSP.

Boni MontaƱo said...

What a fun card! Love the colors and I love this stamp set! Thanks for sharing!

Kristen Conant said...

ADORABLE card! So glad you were inspired to play along with us this week at Try Stampin On Tuesday!

lisa808 said...

Cute card with great Halloween colors. Love those googlies.

Cheryl said...

Too cute, Terry. I love the chevron embossing, and the googly eye.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

VERY, VERY CUTE! I love your Halloween card. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

Anonymous said...

Debbie G
Great card. I love the way you embossed the strips of DP with the chevron folder.