My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Teresa's Toxic Treats


Teresa, one of the Stampin' Up! demonstrators in my group, made this creepy cool card for an upcoming class. It's perfect for The Great Halloween Blog Hop too!

 
Each week, you're invited to add your Halloween creation to the blog hop, along with the code near the bottom of each post. When you add the code to your blog while you are in the edit HTML mode, your readers can play along, leave comments, and view the samples right from YOUR blog!

At the end of 13 weeks, one person will get a $50 Stampin' Up! gift certificate! The more times you enter the blog hop, the better your chances of taking home the Grand Prize. You also get a ticket just for displaying The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop badge on your blog. Whoo hoo!

Teresa doesn't have a blog, so I offered to put her card here. Feel free to leave some great comments for her and I'll pass them on. :-) Thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Terry! Such lovely work! I just started blogging and hopefully in the near future I will be able to join a Blog Hop ::hugs::

Donna Heber said...

Love it Terry - spooky and scary!

MarvA1ix said...

I hesitated to add my project this week, because it started with a copy of your bat, and evolved into my making two other characters for the microwave popcorn covers. I thought others might enjoy the idea too. Hope a CASE plus is ok.