My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Spooky Bingo Bits treat jar for Week 8 of Halloween blog hop


One of the best parts of Halloween - I think - is the CANDY!


I found this cute little container of gum and thought my favorite little neighbor girl would love it. Gum is her favorite! I created a rosette with the Simply Scored, and used Sticky Strip to hold it together, and a jumbo round to hold it to the lid. I used markers (Basic Black and Tangerine Tango) to ink up the Candy stamp from Spooky Bingo Bits, and used all of Stampin' Up!'s fabulous circle punches - including a scallop circle - for layers, a couple with dimensionals. The trick or treat saying is from Toxic Treats. And I used the striped ribbon around the lid (under the rosette) as well as for this bow.

 
Now it's your turn to join in the Halloween fun - warts and all! We're moving right along in our 13 weeks of blog hopping, so I hope if you've been with me so far, you'll continue, and if you're new, you'll feel inspired to participate!
 

Each week, you're invited to add your Halloween creation to the blog hop, along with the code near the bottom of each post. When you add the code to your blog while you are in the edit HTML mode, your readers can play along, leave comments, and view the samples right from YOUR blog!

At the end of 13 weeks, one person will get a $50 Stampin' Up! gift certificate! The more times you enter the blog hop, the better your chances of taking home the Grand Prize. You also get a ticket just for displaying The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop badge on your blog. Whoo hoo!

9 comments:

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Very cute way to decorate your little gum container. I'm sure your little girl neighbor will just adore this!

Anonymous said...

Super cute jar, Terry! Your neighbor is going to love it!

Tina said...

hey terry sorry something happend with my post, if you delete the one post not showing ill add my new post....thanks

and your jar is so cute...wishing i was your neighbor...lol

Shans Design Studio said...

So Cute! Wish I had you for a neighbor!Thanks for hosting this amazing hop. :)

Donna Heber said...

Hi Terry,

Yup, I will take that whole jar of candy! Actually, it is too cute to open. Just love how you decorated the top of it. So very creative!

Anonymous said...

Hello, very professional high level blog! thank you for sharing. Because of good writing, and I learned a lot, and I am glad to see such a beautiful thing. Sorry for my bad English. ?

Audrey said...

LOVE this project! Great layers....the little hint of glimmer paper in layer#2 is gorgeous! I just added it to my wish list... I can't believe how versatile it can be. Way to go on the Hop...I just posted the badge and a link to your site on mine! :) It's been super fun to play along!

lisa808 said...

Adorably decorated gum container.

Anonymous said...

Debbie G
Cute gum treat container.