My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, September 14, 2012

Friendship Preserves tri-fold card

 
If you don't own the Window Frames Collection, this card is a good reason to buy it! I saw this on SU! co-founder Shelli's blog. I changed a couple of things, but not much.
 
 
All three stamp clubs this week made this Friendship Preserves tri-fold card. All of the layers were cut with the Big Shot using the Window Frames Collection. The So Saffron layer was also embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder. The card body is just a piece of 4" x 5-1/2" Crumb Cake with Ticket Corner punched corners. The Pool Party and Not Quite Navy layers were also pierced using the Festive Paper-Piercing Pack.
 
 
Un-tie the ruffled Pool Party bow to open the panels where you may write your message. The antique brad holds the ribbon in place.
 
Stamps: Friendship Preserves (127910 wood $21.95 or clear 127913 $16.95);
Ink: Not Quite Navy pad (126971);
Paper: Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Not Quite Navy (101722) and Very Vanilla (101650) card stocks;
Accessories: Pool Party ruffled ribbon (122975), Window Frames Collection (129021), Festive Paper-Piercing Pack (127857), Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, antique brads (117273), Ticket Corner Punch.
 
 

5 comments:

Barb Archut said...

I really like the piercing designs with the framelits. Very nice card!

MiamiKel said...

WOW! I don't know if I love the color combo or the fancy fold more! SO I say both! This is splendid!!!

Unknown said...

What a GREAT card! LOVE it!

Audrey said...

This is really cool! I never would have thought to use panels of varying colors! Very innovative! Way to go!

Cheryl said...

Love this, Terry. Such a great take on the tri-fold. I really like your color combination too.