My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Snowflake die and trees for Christmas cards

 
Happy Sunday! It's been a full weekend, what with the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar in Tacoma yesterday, and watching the fun movie Hotel Transylvania with my family for my daughter's birthday. I've got loads of cards and other projects to share with you.
 
Today, I'm posting a few cards from a 10-card Christmas class. The one above uses the Snow Flurry die for the Big Shot, a design from the Candlelight Christmas Specialty dsp pack, and a sentiment from Greetings of the Season.
 
 
The new Holiday Frame embossing folder covers the front of a card beautifully. I stamped the oval from Joyous Celebrations in Midnight Muse ink, punched it out with the Oval Punch, then stamped and cut out the tree from the same set and adhered it with a dimensional. A rhinestone where the star is adds a bit of bling.
 
 
I used the same sketch for this Evergreen Christmas card that I did for this Halloween card. The Very Vanilla card has a few 3/4-inch strips of paper from the Candlelight Christmas Specialty dsp pack. This is a terrific design for random scraps! The little "Merry Christmas" is the corner is from the hostess set Mixed Medley. It's stuck on the top corner with a Stampin' Dimensional.


6 comments:

Rhonda Langley said...

You have been very busy! Love the light sponging on the snowflake! Great idea for those leftover strips of DSP!

phaleneos said...

Hi Terry!

I love this Snowflake Die *arrrwww* :-) and your Card is great

Hugs,Annett

Tina said...

wow beautiful cards, lovely snowflake

Stampin' VMG206 said...

Terry -

I love the sponging on the snowflake!

I hope you had a great time at Regionals. I miss all my Seattle friends since moving to WI in February.

~ Megin

Audrey said...

This card is seriously insane Terry! I love this technique! wow! wow! I need to get that snowflake die on my wishlist asap :) Have a wonderful day!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Great cards for a class Terry. Hope you had a great turnout!