My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Five easy all-occasion designs for 10-card class

I've had a wonderfully relaxing week with friends and family. I hope you have too - or make up for it over this long holiday weekend!
 
My kids start school next week. They'll both be in middle school. It's hard to believe. We went to a special preview event Thursday evening for my daughter, who's going into 6th grade. She was able to pick up her class schedule, visit each classroom, meet all of her teachers, and learn what's expected of her. I think it's always exciting and a little scary starting in a new school, but at least she has at least one friend already in each class, so that helps.
 
My kids in 2002. It's hard to believe how fast the years go by!
 
I've been stamping and creating for classes and for a huge upcoming craft fair. I just need to remember to take photos of the projects and put them here! The cards I'm sharing today were from a 10-card class a couple of weeks ago.
 
 
This Crumb Cake card uses a 2" strip of Storytime dsp with a fun, paper-pieced image from Storybook Friends, a Brights button and 1/8" Daffodil Delight taffeta.
 
 
A Cherry on Top is a hostess set that is perfect for quick birthday cards. This Whisper White card uses Rich Razzleberry ink and Polka Dot Patterns dsp with rhinestones.
 
 
I love typewriters and I love detailed images such as this one from Established Elegance. The card is Very Vanilla with a Top Note diecut from First Edition dsp. The sentiment is from Teeny, Tiny Wishes.
 
 
This Island Indigo card uses World Spectacular dsp, Daffodil Delight card stock embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Label Framelits and the You're Amazing stamp set. Unfortunately, I didn't get a photo before it fell into an open ink pad at class.
 
 
I CASE'd a card from Mary Fish for this Embellished Events card. The colors are Sahara Sand and Primrose Petals. I love the rhinestones for champagne bubbles!
 
 

4 comments:

Kim said...

Ahhh! I missed this class...cards are too cute!
love you bunches, kim

phaleneos said...

Hey Terry,

I love the "cheers" card.
Good Luck to Start School for your Kids :)

lg annett

Jenny Marples said...

Think my favourite is the last one. Loving the champagne bubbles. Hugs, Buttons x

Barb Archut said...

Look at those babies. Too cute! The cards are cute too. I love the 'bubbles.'

You give me so much inspiration ;)