My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, September 17, 2012

Every Little Bit counts when it's penguins and snowflakes

 
Seeing this little penguin just makes me happy.
 
 
So three make me ecstatic! The pumpkin and snowflake are both in the Every Little Bit stamp set. Of course I had to add Dazzling Diamonds glitter with a 2-way glue pen for a bit of sparkle. I used Mary Jo's sketch at Technostamper. The blog hop just started today, so you've got all week to make something for it.
 
Stamps: Every Little Bit;
Ink: Basic Black and Tempting Turquoise;
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise card stocks;
Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-way glue pen, 1-inch circle punch, dimensionals, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Big Shot.
 
 
 


7 comments:

MJ said...

I was looking for this set yesterday when I started my sketch but was short on time and couldn't find it in my time limit. Now, I am going to find it and CASE your card. So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week. Darling card!

505whimsygirl said...

VERY cute cards!! Love the penguin and snowflakes.

Hugs,
Kay

MiamiKel said...

These are just supreme cuteness! What a great idea to accent the small images as a focal point - brilliant! 0xox

Audrey said...

Super Cute! I've been looking for a way to use that penguin stamp! Adorable!! This gets me in the mood of christmas projects for sure! But for now, I am excited for the next Halloween blog hop to open tonight! wink wink... I have a fun project I am excited to share! :)

Rhonda Stirrat said...

very cute. I keep looking at this set and wonder if I should get it. I think this card has sealed the deal :)

Thanks for sharing

Rhonda Langley said...

Sparkle is always a good choice! Love the polka dots!

Annie Lee said...

I am soooo CASE'ing this card. My poor stamp set has been quite lonely in its box... having only been out once since it's made its way to my house.