My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Are you ready for Week 2 of The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop?


Welcome back for Week 2 of my 13 weeks of Halloween fun with The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop.



Each week, add your Halloween creation to my blog hop, along with the code near the bottom of each post. When you add the code to your blog while you are in the edit HTML mode, your readers can play along, leave comments, and view the samples right from YOUR blog!

At the end of 13 weeks, I'll be giving one person a $50 Stampin' Up! gift certificate! The more times you enter the blog hop, the better your chances of taking home the Grand Prize. You also get a ticket just for displaying The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop badge on your blog. Whoo hoo!


For my card this week, I used Tricky Treats, cutting out the little ghost's mask and the entire curly label shape from a Jet Black StazOn-stamped image. I'd noticed when punching out the Tangerine Tango-stamped image that the punch cut off a bit all the way around. I also cut out the trick-or-treat bag from the black image, popped it up with a tiny dimensional, and added Dazzling Diamonds for the handle of the bag and the bottom of the ghost. The patterned paper is from the Howlstooth and Scaringbone dsp.

Now add your Halloween project! You've got until Tuesday at 1 p.m. (PST).


19 comments:

Heidi @ Stuck on Stampin' said...

Oh, how fun! Love the ghost with a little bling and cutting out the mask is a super fun touch. Great use of the new H&S DSP, too! Gotta add my card for this week's blog hop, of course! Can I add two different cards/posts in one week?

Terry said...

You may enter as many times as you want! The more, the scarier!

Snowmanlover said...

Just darling!!! I made up a card tonight and it is set to be posted in the morning. I have the code ready to go. I also posted your blog hop button on my right hand side bar and now i can find you easily each week! Thanks for doing this- it helps me!

Audrey said...

I love the piercing around the ghost! Really awesome effect! How did you get the texture on the orange area? Looks great!! WOW! Spooky Fun!

Terry said...

There's no piercing or texture - it's just stamped in Tangerine Tango! The dots are part of the stamp.

Donna Heber said...

I'm just loving all your Halloween cards Terry.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog hop! I love Halloween, so now I feel like I get to enjoy it extra early! Thanks, Terry!

Dale Morin said...

What a great card. Love that mask! TFS

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness, could this be any cuter!! Adorable! I was in a store yesterday and my son was shocked to see Christmas trees and lights up already! LOL!

Tina said...

lovely ghost card terry, love all the amazing diffrent halloween ideas

Louise Sharp said...

Hi Terry, so nice of you to drop by at my blog & leave a comment. Halloween already! Now that is a scary thought!
Love your card & going to check out some of your other creations!
Lou X
www.louisesharp.blogspot.com.au

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

your ghost is sooo stinking cute! Love your blog too.

KER said...

i agree the ghost is adorabooole!...and since i just did a halloween themed card i had to link...tfs

lisa808 said...

Adorable card! Love your fussy cutting.

Britta Ward said...

This is super cutelove your patterned paper combo and the sweet mask!

Titelaine said...

what a funny ghost!

phaleneos said...

Hello Terry,

Im from Germany Stampin Connection,and this Card are great!! I love it!! Thanks for follow my Blog. (Sorry,my Englisch not so good) :-)

Have a great Day!
Annett

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

I love how you layered some of the pieces on your ghost. He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Debbie G
I love the ghost with the mask cut out. Cute but scary