My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, August 19, 2012

This quilted Top Note card is For The Birds


I love the little birds in the For The Birds stamp set. I used markers to color this image before punching it out with the 1-3/4" circle punch.


My club members made this card last month. It uses a quilting technique. We punched squares from Birds of a Feather dsp, adhered them to a quarter sheet of bond paper and then ran it through the Top Note die and Big Shot. It looks like a pretty, quilted blanket! And the stitched Raspberry Ripple ribbon is so soft.

4 comments:

Dale Morin said...

This is so cute. Love the quilted look.

Tina said...

this is so cute, love the little bird image

Kim said...

I love this card! it's so cute and sweet.

Rhonda Langley said...

One of my favorite kind of quilts!