My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, August 20, 2012

Warm Winter Memories ice skate card for Christmas


Snow and ice skating are a long ways off, but I love this stamp set called Winter Memories you can find in the Holiday Catalog on page 19. It's a 5-piece stamp set and I used two of the stamps - the ice skates and the sentiment - for this card.

My favorite part of this card is the label framelit diecut from Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock. After embossing it, I sanded it. I think it looks spectacular! This was one of four cards at my Express Christmas Workshop last week.

Stamps: Winter Memories;
Ink: Early Espresso;
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Paper, Early Espresso Core'dinations Card Stock;
Accessories: 1/8" Early Espresso taffeta, Neutral brads, dimensionals, sponge dauber, paper piercer and mat, labels framelits, Northern Flurry embossing folder.


4 comments:

Lieblingsstempel said...

Wow, that´s beautiful.
Since a few days it´s so hot here in germany! This card makes me feel much better!
Hugs, °Dina°

Cheryl said...

Love the black and white, Terry! Amazing background too!

Anonymous said...

Great card, Winter will be here before we know it. Then we will all be wishing for the heat again!

Dale Morin said...

Anonymous is me. I hit the send button too early. Sorry.