My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, August 6, 2012

A little housekeeping: My 50-50-50 Chart winner


I've been so busy with convention, my booth at a three-day festival, and planning for my American Ink Rewards event that I almost overlooked my 50-50-50 Chart! As you can see in the above photo, it's full! Everytime someone ordered $50+, they got their name and date on the chart. There are a total of 50 spaces on the chart. It is almost a year to the date that I started the chart because the 50-50-50 Chart was suspended during Sale-a-Bration and when I had my own specials where EVERYBODY received something for a $50+ order.

So all of the squares were cut out and placed in a jar for one to be drawn the winner of a $50 SU! gift certificate from me.



That Ball jar has 50 squares in it, though it doesn't look like much! Congratulations to Beth!!! Her name was the lucky one drawn. It's not a huge surprise since I noticed while cutting them that she had the most squares. And right after I'd taken the photo, Beth called me to place an order. lol

Thank you everybody for your orders throughout the year!

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Congrats to Beth! She is one lucky gal :-)