How do you like the new designer builder brad and More Amore Specialty dsp in the Spring Catalog? I love them! I used the heart from the Itty Bitties stamp set for the middle of the brad, and covered it with a clear "bubble."
I made this card for the Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #150, choosing to highlight this paper that has the sentiment on it. I added some black sponging around the edge of the paper, then added a Pool Party banner that was embossed with an Adorning Accent folder (more little hearts) and roughed up with the new distressing tool.
NEW Guidelines To Play Along, each challenge will last for 2 weeks!!
- You may use ANY BRAND of products to create your project.
- Use keyword HSSCC150 when uploading to public galleries.
- We would appreciate a link back to our HSS site.
- Incorrect links are not eligible and will be deleted.
- INLINKZ will close at noon (CST) Monday, January 14th 2013
- Artist Picks will be announced on Tuesday, January 15th 2013
- Join us for a new challenge every other Tuesday.
- PLEASE be kind and TURN OFF your word verification, THANK YOU!
I received a box on my porch the other day, and when I opened it there was this rustic candy scale. I was so excited! My sister, CB, found it on Craigslist and bought it for me. Is she awesome or what? I love it and plan to use it to display odds and ends in my rubber stamp shows this year. Cool!