My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, January 12, 2013

You can never go wrong by saying Thanks So Much

 
Go bold for words when you're saying "Thanks." This sentiment came from the Spring Catalog stamp set called Oh, Hello.
 

 
I started with a bright pattern from the Sycamore Street dsp pack (a Sale-a-Bration freebie you may pick with a $50 order starting January 22), added a couple rows of Sycamore Street ribbon (another SAB freebie) and a couple rhinestones. I used the Oval Collection framelits to die-cut the Island Indigo oval, then ran it through Chevron embossing folder before adding the banner.
I made this card for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #68. You have till Monday at noon to play along! 

 

 
Here's the same card only different! Same ribbon - except I used a strip of Rich Razzleberry card stock - same stamp set, embossing folder, framelit and Sycamore Street dsp pack. This card is Summer Starfruit. I'm using these cards for my swap at my American Ink team gathering today.
 
Happy Stampin'!

9 comments:

Tina said...

i love the colors on them both...so pretty and the sentiment and details are amazing...always beautiful creations...have a great weekend

LeAnne said...

Love them both....although the first one is my FAV!

Marie said...

WOW! I'll have to get some of that Sycamore Street DSP! These cards are great. See you soon. Marie

Cindy Hall said...

Both of these cards are wonderful. I love the textured ovals and choices of papers/colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhh these are great, Terry! I love them BOTH! What fun patterns and a unique design - I'm jealous of your stamping, LOL! Mine always come out so wonky (missing ink in a corner or never distributed right!) Yours are always spot on! xoxo

Linda Suarez said...

Hi Terry! I love these DSPs - those colors are so pretty! Way to work the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Allisa said...

Great set of cards! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Beautiful cards Terry. I just ordered the Oh Hello Bundle and now I see your cards I just can't wait untill it arrives. :))
I'm following you too now. ;)

Hugs, Rosalien

Cheryl said...

Hi Terry, Such fun cards. I love the bright, bold color combinations.