My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Variety of valentines for our team make & takes

 
My American Ink team gathering was this past Saturday at my studio. I always take volunteers to bring make and takes and am never disappointed! Above, you can see Michelle's lovely More Amore dsp banner card with a single rose cut from the 5/8" Vanilla Flower Trim (item 126869, $5.95 for 2 yards).
 

 
Barb brought this striking valentine, which features Candlelight Christmas paper (Holiday Catalog), You are Loved stamp set, and a builder brad.
 

 
Mary Ann's make and take looks deceptively simple, but it's embossed, with punched images, a Hearts a Flutter framelit, and a sentiment inside. Unfortunately, I forgot to stamp the card front before embossing!
 

 
Kim's card features the new large rhinestones and You Rule stamp set in the Spring Catalog. This card is so perfect for a friend! It also has ribbon and Sycamore Street dsp from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog.
 

 
And Sherry's card is special because she used My Digital Studio to make a hybrid make and take for us. We also used a Sharpie to color the large pearl.

No comments: