My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I've got you covered with hearts and more hearts

 
I've got hearts coming out of drawers, totes and shelves. They're hanging on banners and they're embellishing cards, such as this one. This saying is from Seasonal Sayings, which is a carryover item from the Holiday Catalog and found on page 36 of the Spring Catalog.
 

 
I found a card like this on the Stampin' Up! customer website and changed up the paper to More Amore Specialty dsp (my latest favorite) and the saying to what you see here. With a Full Heart Punch and paper you can create an easy card like this and send it to someone you love!
 
 
Sale-a-Bration starts TODAY!
You pick an item out of this catalog for FREE for every $50 you order from the Spring Catalog and/or annual catalog. Order thru my Online Store at http://TheRubberRoom.stampinup.net or email me today! I've got an order going in.
 
Pick $156.50 worth of SU! product for only $99 + tax during Sale-a-Bration!
Now when you buy a Starter Kit (fully customizable!) you get an additional 25% during Stampin' Up!'s 25th Silver Anniversary. Please visit my website at http://TheRubberRoom.stampinup.net to sign up and start saving today! I'd love to have you join my American Ink group of demonstrators. We get together monthly to stamp, swap, share ideas, eat and enjoy new friends!
 
Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Love it Terry!

MiamiKel said...

We can never have too many hearts no matter where they are coming out, right!? Lol! Super lovely ... Love the colors and hues, they go so,well together! Xoxo