My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, January 18, 2013

From More Amore to Sycamore Street - these papers rock!

 
Today I've got a few quick and easy cards to show that I'm using for a 10-card class and workshop. I've had a busy week of clubs, classes and a team meeting and have several more events coming up this month.
 
This Very Vanilla card uses More Amore Specialty dsp (there are two sheets of the laser-cut hearts you simply cut apart), Fancy Fold embossed Primrose Petals card stock punched on two sides with the Scallop Trim Border. The sentiment is from the Loving Hearts stamp set.
 

 
This Basic Gray card shows off another pattern of the More Amore Specialty dsp. I added a strip of Pool Party that has been punched with the Scallop Border, and a knot of 1/8" Very Vanilla taffeta. The sentiment is from the Sale-a-Bration stamp set Pretty Petites, which was then punched with the Petite Curly Label. (both SAB freebies).
 

 
This Rich Razzleberry card uses a couple of strips of Sycamore Street dsp, the Oval Collections Frame and Oh, Hello stamp set. I used Summer Starfruit and Island Indigo markers to ink up the flower, and that layer is adhered with dimensionals.
 
I'll have a couple more easy cards tomorrow, then my team's fabulous swaps, so come back soon!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful cards! I just love that first one with the heart.

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Terry,

Beautiful cards! Love the colors.

Hugs,
Kay