My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Start scrapping in 2013 with MDS Monday challenges


I recently upgraded from My Digital Studio (MDS) to MDS 2+, so this year I want to use it more, print out more photo books I create, and participate in things like MDS Monday, a fairly new sketch challenge where you use MDS to create projects and share them with others.
  
 
There are seven more days to enter this challenge, so go for it! Visit MDS Monday to see what the designers came up with and upload your project.

Here's what I used to create my page:   

Background- Designer Series Paper\Sweet Details;
Embellishments- Designer Kits\Downtown Grunge - embellishments\Downtown Grunge - zig zag stitching black small;
Stamps- Designer Kits\Day in the Life\Day in the Life

5 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

What a great page - and super cute pics! Love the idea of the Christmas lights with the cuties :) I really like the December banner too. Lovely page, so glad you joined us at MDS Monday!

hollybeary creations said...

I can't believe they laid so still for her to do that. Look how big Isabelle is. The pictures came out so cute! I love your page.. Great use of the Sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday!

MiamiKel said...

How cute!! This is a great page! I have a similiar picture with our Jack Russell - his face is a hoot! I'll have to try to post soon to show you the look on his face :) Great layout!

jjcreations said...

Awesome pet photos - very patient animals. Love the December banner and the zig zag stitching across the middle. Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday - I hope you join us again soon.

Donna Heber said...

Hi Terry,

I'm glad to see you did a scrapbooking page with your two sweeties. Love these pictures!