My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, January 4, 2013

Score 20 different borders and patterns on cards, scrapbook pages



There's a new item in the 2013 Spring Catalog that makes it easy it is to make 20 different borders and patterns on your cards and scrapbook pages! The Borders Scoring Plate fits on top of your Simply Scored, then you place your card stock on top of that and the overlay over that (so you can simply fit the stylus in the openings to make your design). The Borders Scoring Plate is 12-1/2" x 12-1/2" so it easily fits up to 12" x 12" pages.

To order this scoring plate for $14.95, use item #126192 and order thru my Online Store at http://therubberroom.stampinup.net. Don't forgot that you can add digital downloads, along with Clearance Rack items and anything else in the Spring or annual catalogs to your order.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks Terry! I will try it now.

Donna Heber said...

If I didn't already have the Scor-Pal I would buy this.