My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Gifts and American Ink team members sparkle and shine

 
My heart is so happy and full today! I get to spend the afternoon with some of the amazing women in my American Ink group. These women are all achievers. They've recruited, promoted, and more. I'm so proud of all of them.
 

 
Each of these women will receive gifts for their efforts, as well as special projects to make. What's inside these packets is a surprise! I used Pool Party dsp with the Sale-a-Bration satin Island Indigo ribbon, the Full Heart Punch in Silver Glimmer Paper, and a Sycamore Street button.
 

 
I'm preparing a special lunch for my downline, as well. This is a Pink Lemonade Pie I made for the first time. I found a great photo/recipe on Pinterest. Funny thing is, the lady who blogged about the pie lives just down the road from me! It'll be all pink with the Cool Whip white top when cut into. I'm going with a Valentine's menu of sorts. :-)
 
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday. I'm counting down to Sale-a-Bration, which starts Tuesday! Whoo hoo!!!

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Terry these are a gem! What bright fun colors and the glittery heart is a show stopper - I'm sure they will be well received! Sounds like a fun surprise inside! 0x0x

Becky said...

Terry, these are beautiful. And that pie looks delicious. :)

Kim said...

Dearest Best Bud, I had sooo much fun today! You are so awesome! My favorite part of this event are the awesome and wonderful projects that we get to create! The food was outstanding! yum yum yum!
thank you so much, you are a truly wonderful upline and friend!
hugs

Olivia Studley said...

Terry, Thanks so much for a great reward event at you studio Sunday.
The lunch was wonderful, the projects were super (I got some good ideas for my workshops), and the gifts are much appreciated. You spoil us, and I love it. Thanks for being such a great upline leader.

Barb Archut said...

You are a wonderful, generous lady, Terry. The projects were fantastic. The secret gift is adorable :)
The dessert was tangy and very refreshing. Everything was PERFECT! Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents with us.

Unknown said...

You're such a fabulous upline, Terry. So thoughtful! I hate that I can't make the next Ink Demo meeting (again). I'm going skiing though for a friend's birthday. Anyway, loved this blog post. Such fun stuff!