My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Vintage Verses and a sweet little valentine treat

 
I am so blessed to be able to spend stamping time outside of my monthly demonstrator gatherings with some of my downline. Barb created this beautiful card above. It uses Vintage Verses (a Sale-a-Bration stamp set you may pick for FREE when you order $50+), some Core'dinations card stock, and Parker's Patterns dsp. I love that she added pearls along the diagonal line.
 
 
Michelle brought an adorable heart-shaped sucker that's wrapped in plastic, then we put it in a bag and added a Honeycomb-embossed topper with some 2-toned ribbon and a soda pop top. The soda pop top has a circle of More Amore Specialty dsp in it, with an adorable elephant holding a tiny heart from A Fitting Occasion.

No comments: