My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dear Valentine, please join me for Tea for Two

 
Adding paper doilies to an order because I had a couple of hostess bucks left and couldn't think of anything else I needed inspired this valentine.
 
 
I started with a Very Vanilla card, layered with Pretty in Pink card stock and Tea for Two dsp. Then I added a paper doily, a Tea for Two dsp heart die-cut with a Heart framelit that has an antique brad thru it, and some stitched Pretty in Pink ribbon. To finish, I stamped "love" and a heart from the Lovely Little Labels set and punched them with a little labels punch, pierced holes and added them to a piece of baker's twine.
 
 
Here's what the same card looks like when you use the flip side of the same Tea for Two dsp pattern. I created this card for Heather's party Friday night. It was fun!
 
I have a Mystery Hostess Class coming up Wednesday. Monday is the last day to register, so be sure to contact me if you - and a friend - would like to attend. It's either $6 to make three cards or a minimum order of at least $25. Of course if you place a $50 order, you'll be able to pick a Sale-a-Bration freebie! I'll draw a name from all those who order to see who gets the hostess benefits. :-)

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Just beautiful! This is a gorgeous and soft and serene card - pretty pretty!