My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Oh, Hello flower for Freshly Made, PPA challenges

 
I'm diggin' the Pretty Petites stamp set (a Sale-a-Bration freebie with a $50 order starting January 22). And I love the Petite Curly Label punch that fits perfectly with those stamps. I heat-embossed the stamp in White Craft ink and white embossing powder.
 

 
I created this Basic Gray card using sketch #67 at Freshly Made, and the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge. The patterned paper is from the Twitterpated dsp pack. I used the Tasteful Trim die for the big black scallop, and an antique brad.
 
PPA150 Color Challenge
The flower stamp from Oh, Hello was stamped in Basic Gray and then diecut using the new Ovals Collection framelits. Both items are in the Spring Catalog.
  
 
I think it looks pretty classy! What do you think? I hope you're enjoying your day.
 
Happy Stampin'!

9 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Terry, I'm diggin' your card! Wow! So elegant!! Thanks for the head's up on the challenge colors! I just posted one, too :) (different blog, but that's my goal for this year - to play in many!) Hugs!

Tui Nathan said...

This is such a pretty card Terry! I love the grey tonings with the splash of melon mambo .... awesome job!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Patti MacLeith said...

So delicate and beautiful! Thank you for playing at PPA!

Cheryl Harlan said...

Beautiful card Terry! I love that set also.

Linda Callahan said...

Great job combining both challenges! Love the sweet strip of Melon Mambo!

Jen Brum said...

Great card Terry! Love the colours. Such a pretty flower! Can't wait to use my little label punch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Sandie Conner said...

Very pretty Terry. I love the layout, and the colors are fabulous. Thanks for having fun with the PPA this week.

Donna Heber said...

Very classy Terry! Love the touch of pink and that background paper.

Nina Dee said...

Great card! I love the simplicity, yet all the perfect details. Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week! :)