A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it.
Starting in early March, you can try Paper Pumpkin for one month by visiting my online store at http://therubberroom.stampinup.net.
Questions? Here are the AnswersWhy is Stampin' Up! offering Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is the perfect introduction to Stampin' Up! It's designed for crafters that want to create a project each month, but aren't quite ready to build a stamp collection (yet).
How does shipping work with Paper Pumpkin?
Your Paper Pumpkin will be automatically shipped to you each month (so fun!). Because SU! is auto shipping these, the pricing structure is slightly different from other Stampin' Up! products.
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month you are sent a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (Everthing is color-coordinated, measured, and cut for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories - everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- SU! will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (If you sign up on May 10th, your kit will be sent around May 15th. If you sign up May 11th, your first kit will be sent around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, SU! is offering a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.