My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Enjoying a Cloudy Day with Collage Curios

 
Can you imagine a hot-air balloon ride near the Eiffel Tower in Paris? Wow! These two stamps are from the Collage Curios stamp set in the Spring Catalog. Stampin' Up! sent this set and a few more items to me for FREE because of my title of Senior Manager. I love perks! The Eiffle Tower is stamped in Basic Gray, and I used Primrose Petals and Not Quite Navy markers for the balloon, stamping them on First Edition dsp. I used the 1-3/4" circle punch and sponged it with Not Quite Navy before using the distressing tool.
 

 
I brought this Pool Party card to my American Ink team gathering last weekend for a make and take. It uses the Cloudy Day embossing folder on the card front, with a strip of Primrose Petals that's been punched with the Scallop Trim Border punch, and a strip of More Amore Specialty dsp (my favorite right now!).
 
 
I used this sketch challenge at Clean & Simple Stamping. There's still 8 days to upload your card!
 

 
The Pretty Petites "Happy Day" stamp and Petite Curly Label punch are items you may choose for FREE with every $50 you order starting next Tuesday, January 22. You may order through my Online Store at http://therubberroom.stampinup.net or email me at ericandterry@comcast.net because I have an order going in Tuesday!

4 comments:

Stampin' VMG206 said...

So cute! Love the little hot-air balloon and Eiffel Tower on newsprint.
Lovely!!
~ Megin of VMG206

Unknown said...

Lovely card !! I can't wait to place my next order so i can get that embossing folder !! I don't know how it didn't make the cut for the preorder ... LOL. TFS !!

Debbie Bonczek said...

Oh my gosh . . . so cute. Right after I posted my card I started looking at all the designs, and we used the same ADORABLE paper. I am loving that embossing folder. It's on my wishlist. Super cute!

Becky said...

How cute! Love the embossing and design paper.