My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mini Calendar...

After receiving several nice, thick coasters on the Stampin' Up! cruise to Bermuda, I used them to make these adorable calendars. The inspiration came from www.StampingwithRoxy.typepad.com.

Six coasters are covered on each side with various designs from the Afternoon Tea designer paper in the Occasions Mini. I downloaded a free mini calendar from the Internet (searching simple for "free mini calendar") and printed it on Whisper White card stock.

For the finishing touches, I set jumbo eyelets on both sides of each coaster and threaded through double-stitched Wild Wasabi, adding knots of Groovy Guava and Blue Bayou between pairs of coasters.

I think this makes a great gift!

3 comments:

Journalist said...

I love your blog! You are so creative and an inspiration ! Thank you for sharing!

Terry said...

Wow, thanks! So nice of you to say so....

Shari said...

i love the mini calendars.
nice blog. just surfing and happen to follow a link and another link and another link and found you!