My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wanted gumball jar...

Talk about a cute and easy gift for anybody! I purchased these gumballs with smiley faces on them at Wal-Mart. I couldn't resist. I finally decided to part with them to celebrate the recruiting accomplishments of a few gals in my downline - Kim, Dani and Brandy. They all recruited at least 3 new demonstrators during Sale-A-Bration. It's an awesome feat, and I couldn't be prouder!

So we celebrated with a special Stampin' Retreat, complete with approximately 18 projects. I've only included a few photos, since I didn't take pictures of everything. After all, I was stamping too!

This jar came from Creative Express on-line. There's a rub-on on the lid, red striped grosgrain, and a tag stamped with the Wanted alphabet - one of my favorites. Also used: Natural hemp and the horizontal slot punch.

No comments: