My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, August 20, 2012

This Christmas card uses all of the Merry Minis!


I love the simplicity of this card. It uses the Merry Minis stamp set, Merry Minis Punch Pack, and the 1" and Postage Stamp punches, along with the Extra Large Scallop edgelit.

To make the card a little bit special, the card body is Shimmery card stock, so it sparkles in real life. I also love the stitched Wild Wasabi ribbon. The colors came right from the Color Coach - Rose Red, Wild Wasabi and So Saffron.

If you'd like to order the items used to make this card, please visit my Stampin' Up! website at http://TheRubberRoom.stampinup.net and click SHOP NOW. There are still some great Clearance Rack products too.

2 comments:

Rhonda Langley said...

I like this layout and the yellow!

phaleneos said...

Hi,

Great Card and great colours!

Hugs Annett