My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, August 4, 2012

A fun day of rewards for my team achievers

I enjoyed a wonderful day with members of my American Ink team who are achievers. They earned a day of being spoiled by me for 1) earning a title of senior supervisor and above; 2) recruiting; 3) promoting to the next title; or 4) their sales. Though 11 in my group qualified for my rewards event, only five were physically able to show up today. I'll be mailing the others' gifts on Monday.

Today, I made these ladies a salad bar and baked potato with all the fixin's for lunch at my studio. And since temperatures were expected to reach 90 degrees, we had sherbet for dessert!

Each woman received a goody bag I'd sewn with Stampin' Up! product inside, and a gift for each of the four items above they qualified for. Then they sat down to make special projects - an explosion purse, a designer paper-covered frame, a flameless tea light birthday cake, and a fabric holder for their paper snips. I want to share how cute the frames turned out - and the photos of each person with their frame!

Kim with International Bazaar dsp
Olivia with Interational Bazaar dsp
Barb with Candlelight Christmas Specialty dsp
Teresa with Candlelight Christmas Specialty dsp

Kathy with Spice Cake dsp (retired -but it coordinates better in her home!)

It was so nice to be able to sit and chat while crafting. I always feel like I learn just a little bit more about everyone. Hopefully I'll see all of these ladies and more for my next American Ink Rewards event in October.

As for the goody bag and other projects, I'll take photos later to share. Thanks for looking! I hope you're enjoying your weekend and staying cool.

9 comments:

Kim said...

Dear Sweet Terry! I had sooo much fun! You spoil us way too much! Everything was perfect! The projects were awesome and I loved them.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
hugs and kisses, kim

MiamiKel said...

WOW, I want to go to one of your parties! You are truly the hostess with the mostess! :) looks like FUN! x0xo

Jennipher said...

Looks like you ladies had a great time! Congrats on all your accomplishments.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the follow!

I love the frame idea! They turned out so cute!!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I love these photos
great inspiration! sherrill graff istmpnv@aol.com

Maureen said...

THese are great - what a wonderful way to showcase your achievers.
-Maureen
www.crazystampinglady.blogspot.com

Donna Heber said...

Sounds like a wonderful day Terry! Great presents for everyone and you can't beat sherbet on a hot day.

Heather Stewart said...

What a fab idea! And I see you were chosen for Blog finds of the day also. congratulations. I am now following your blog and thanks for following mine at www.stampingcraft.co.nz :)

Barb Archut said...

Terry, I loved our day spent at your studio and the adorable gifts we got to make. Thank you so much! I plan on achieving the rewards next time too!!