My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sharing cards from a couple of new friends


I want to share a couple of cards with you today from new friends. The top one is from a 14-year-old girl named Sahara. I met her at the Kitsap Arts & Crafts Festival a few weekends ago, and then she came to visit me at my studio. I gifted her with some stamps, inks and paper. She loves crafting! There's no minimum age! Sahara sent me this adorable thank-you card.


Kathleen is a new friend of mine from Silverdale. I love how elegant this card looks with the black and white palette and the embossing on the butterflies and card front. Lovely!

Having friends like these reminds me how crafting has brought some wonderful people into my life. I'm extremely grateful!

1 comment:

Rhonda Langley said...

Black and white are so elegant!