My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stamping 411 Sketch 169: Merry Crittermas card...

I enjoy the Stamping 411 card sketches because they are quick and easy to do. For Sketch Challenge 169 I started with a Whisper White card and added a little Candy Cane Christmas dsp with Real Red card stock and Blushing Bride ribbon. I sponged Baja Breeze around the card front and the main image, which is from the Holiday Mini stamp set Merry Crittermas.

I used markers, as well as an aqua painter and ink pads to color the bunny image, then layered it on a Baja Breeze decorative label embellished with a few rhinestones. Of course the snow has to have some Dazzling Diamonds glitter on it too.

Check back here Thursday for an exciting announcement!

6 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!!

Selene Kempton said...

Stinkin cute! I love how he looks like he's sliding on those lines!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

That is so so so Cute.. I love that stamp set..Don't make me buy it.... Darn you!!!!!!!

gbarron56 said...

This is so darling -- love the bright colors and stripes and the rhinestones are the perfect finishing touch! Great job with this week's sketch. Thanks so much for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

Kerin said...

Oh my gosh this is SOOO cute!! Love that image, gorgeous coloring on him too!

Connie Babbert said...

This is DARLING! I'm keeping this in my CASE file for Clubs!