My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm a Cut Above for The Paper Players challenge...


I was out and about today, running errands and dropping off my kids for a couple of hours of quality time with their grandma when I saw that I'd won over at The Paper Player's Challenge.

Here's what one of the design team members (LeAnne) had to say about my card: "Oh my, when I saw Terry's card, I was in love! The colors she used were what caught my eye first; so very pretty! But when I zoomed in and saw that lovely flower stamped on the newsprint and colored so delicately, the butterfly perched above and that antique brad, I was doubly smitten! Very, very pretty creation---congrats on being my Cut Above, Terry!!! Thoroughly enjoyed it."

Here's the card:

Thanks, LeAnne, for the kind words!

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I knew you would win with this card.. Perfect!!

Barb Archut said...

Congrats, Terry! I love the card too.