My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Watercolored Every Moment for sketch challenge...


I finally found time to make a card for the Paper Players. I've been wanting to join these gals for quite awhile. Lesley came up with a really nice sketch for the challenge this week. I started with a Crumb Cake card and Every Moment stamp set, along with First Edition and Paisley Petals dsp. I used an aqua painter and ink pads to color the flower and butterfly. You can see the sketch below. Click here to see what everybody else created.


Stamps: Every Moment, Teeny Tiny Wishes;
Ink: Poppy Parade, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake;
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Paisley Petals dsp, First Edition dsp;
Accessories: Antique brad, scallop trim border punch, aqua painter, dimensionals, Curly Label Punch.

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow Terry! I love what you did with the sketch, especially the torn edge, I am never brave enough to try that!! Love the stamped, watercoloured image on the DSP...so pretty! So happy you got the chance to join us at the Paper Players!!!
Smiles,
Lesley

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful! I love how you stamped the flower onto the newsprint! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Cindy Major said...

So soft and delicate! I like how you stamped directly on the patterned paper - looks very nice!

Cindy

LeAnne said...

I. LOVE. THIS. Woohoo, what a gorgeous, creative beauty!!! Makes me swoon..... Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

Stamping onto the newsprint is a fabulous idea. It looks terrific!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

gREAT jOB tERRY.. i lOVE How you used the Dsp and put the flower on top of that..

Hugs
Shirley